Please read and review these Terms of Service Agreement very carefully. By accessing or using our products, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms of Service Agreement.
Shipping is sent by UPS or USPS per the customer’s preference.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Damages and Returns:
Please contact us immediately after receiving damaged items as exchanges and returns are only honored within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
1. For shipping damages, please do not throw away the packing material as a UPS claim person will inspect the shipment.
2. For return, please call 1-352-591-5385 to get a return authorization from our staff before returning merchandise.
3. Authorized returns made within 30 days of receipt of shipment are 100% refundable.
4. Authorized returns made after 30 days but within 90 days of receipt of shipment are subject to a 35% restocking fee.
5. No returns are accepted after 90 days of receipt of shipment. Marked or tagged merchandise can NOT be returned.
6. Shipping cost is not refundable.
Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Inc. the privacy of its clients. All information is confidential and is not sold, rented or traded to any outside entity.
All product names, whether or not with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Inc. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, the communications regulations and statutes. Please be advised that Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Inc. actively and aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
Void Where Prohibited:
This service agreement is intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the U.S.A. Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Inc. reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and /or limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this agreement is void where prohibited.