This interactive software was designed by Dr. Huisheng Xie and Dr. Lisa Trevisanello to help equine acupuncturists study, review and practice the transpositional and classical acupoints in the horse. Each equine acupoint is accompanied by the Pin Yin name and pronunciation, an anatomical description, the needling method, indications and pictures. Its following contents and features assist the veterinarians to practice acupuncture accurately and efficiently.
- Cover All 361 Equine Transpositional Acupoints.
- Cover All 210 Equine Classical Acupoints.
- Equine Acupoints Selection By Syndrome.
- Equine Acupoints Selection By Disease.
- Equine Meridian And Special Acupoints.
- Equine Acupoint Quick Search.
- Each Acupoint Described In Multiple Pictures For Better Illustration.
This product comes with 2 End User Licenses so that you can install it on two different computers within your home or business.