This interactive software was designed by Dr. Huisheng Xie and Dr.Cheryl Chrisman to help canine acupuncturists study, review and practice the transpositional and classical acupoints in the dog. Each canine acupoint is accompanied by the Pin Yin name and pronunciation, an anatomical description, the needling method, indications and pictures. Its following contents and features assist the veterinarians to practice acupuncture accurately and efficiently.
- Cover All 361 Canine Transpositional Acupoints.
- Cover All 77 Canine Classical Acupoints.
- Canine Acupoints Selection By Syndromes And Patterns.
- Electro-Acupuncture Demonstration Video.
- Canine Acupoint Quick Search - Find A Point In Seconds.
- Each Acupoint Described In Multiple Pictures For Better Illustration.
This product comes with 2 End User Licenses so that you can install it on two different computers within your home or business.
System Requirements: Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent processor; Microsoft® Windows® Vista; Windows XP Professional, Home Edition, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2; Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4; Windows 2003 Server; 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)